Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I once told my high school girlfriend to order whatever she wanted

It was homecoming night, I had what I thought, at the time, was a lot of money, and she looked so pretty, it just seemed like the right thing to say. $110 later, the $30 salad looked perfect for my side of the table. Up til yesterday, this was the largest amount of money I’d ever spent on a meal. All of the food on this ship is free, with the exception of one room. It’s called the Vintage Room. In fact, I have no problem thinking the food was mostly free...that it was the wine we actually paid for. 3 personal chefs, 7 privately selected courses, 7 vintage wine pairings, 14 happy entertainers and one amused sommelier.

I like it when my menu has my name on it...(worth at least $20)...


Overview of the courses and pairings...


Before...


During...


After...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home