Saturday, March 8, 2008

Beautiful Lonely Seas

The idea of being lonely in the middle of the ocean appeals to me. Perhaps it's because I'm an introvert...or because I like getting lost. I'm generally very good with directions when I'm driving or walking alone, but when other people are around me I tend to shut off my head. The volume of mistakes and general confusedness is really quite hilarious...for me, that is...not for anyone around me. On this day I appreciate someone else driving me around.

The Timor sea just outside Australia was eerily calm and lovely today. Sea creatures seem to come out of nowhere all across the water. Creatures once hidden by the waves were naked against the glassy surface. Every once and awhile, the ocean abandons its menacing demeanor to thank us for the company...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home