Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sicko

On a random note: I just watched Michael Moore’s “Sicko” and it set me to thinking about heathcare. Given, Moore is an expert at presenting only his point of view, but he brought up some great and disturbing points about America’s heathcare system. My Dad is connected to The Industry, so I’ve heard about these problems my whole life, and have experienced some of it’s corruption myself. I don’t want to climb up a soapbox without really reading the label, so I won’t, except to say that something obviously needs to change. There’s too much profit on top of too much pain. (What’s preaching without practical application. Find out who your representative is and how to contact them here: https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home