Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blogger, you misrepresent! Shame.

Looking back, I just realized that this journey of mine, from blogger's perspective, is really turning out to look like a continuous joyride of crazy adventures during the day and alcohol-driven parties at night, and I'm embarrassed.

Really, I just don't think to write about work...I try to block out all the rehearsals and other travel druggeries that go along with touring, and forget to mention the performances and special events that end up being the most lasting memories of them all. I guess when there's elephant rides and monkey fights to report on, all the other things become a bit muted.

At this point there's no reason to attempt an accurate reflection on performances from the past. I'll say, though, that I'm traveling with some of the most impressive, talented, fun and professional individuals I've been around. It is a course in humility to be performing alongside them, and a lasting memory that shouldn't go without notice. Corny, but accurate. I guess the performances will just be for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home