Sunday, March 30, 2008

Phuket in Phuket...Thailand

Well, Phuket. That’s what you do in Phuket, Thailand. Or, that what I did. Twice. Once when I woke up and decided to spend a day off at the beach with 8 friends, and again when all 8 got kicked out of the lavish beach resort without my knowing. We took a taxi to said resort about 15 minutes away, and apparently, sometime while I was leading them down the long winding stairway to the beach, they were gracefully disinvited from the complex. I must have been very excited to sit around all day, as it took a sunny 20 minutes to realize I was all alone with no way of contacting my crew. As I looked out at waves lapping on my private coved beach, beautiful Thai women giving massages under shade of the palm trees dancing idly above, I thought to myself, “Phuket.”

'My' Beach


Chillin out maxin all...


Sail away at night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home